Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

Day Three Task 1 (Summer Learning Journey)

A mythical creature called a Fling has the ability to fly, breath fire and guard relentless treasures. Fling have claws sharper than steel, wings made from ancient feathers and skin that is lighten's peoples eyes. Fling is a creatures that are half lion and half dragon, which is an impressive fact. Another impressive fact is that they are related to other mythical creature like dragon, manticore and chimera. Fling stories were told by three main countries Ancient Egypt, Asia and Renaissance, which is awesome. Griffin were ancient creature that was extract from the universe, centuries ago.


I created this creature.

2 comments:

Chelsea Donaldson said...

Hi Sione,
I can tell that you have thought a lot about this task because of all the descriptive language you have used! Your creature sounds protective and strong, which would be very helpful! If you had a creature like this, what would you do with it? Where would it live? To me, it sounds like it is a massive creature!
Keep up the fantastic work in SLJ Sione :)
Miss D

Unknown said...

Kia ora Sione,

My name is Hazel and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey (SLJ) team. I’ll be helping Sophie and the team out in Manaiakalani over the Christmas holidays.

Wow, the Fling sounds very scary. I love the descriptive language that you have used. I also like the connections that you made to other mythical creatures - ka pai! Where does the Fling live? What does it like to eat? Hopefully not people!

Keep up the great work, and I look forward to seeing more of your posts soon.

Hazel :)

Post a Comment