Pages

Tuesday 19 September 2017

My encounter with a dementor

Image result for dementor
It was a cold and gloomy night, I was so terrified that someone would eat up my soul like a dementor, but my worst nightmare came true a dementor with long sharp nails, torn clothes and scaly skin was collecting my soul, luckily a man with an extended beard and a funny clothes knew the weakness of a dementor, he turned on the light and the dementor was burning into pieces. Then the man introduced himself
“Hello, my name is Bruce.”
Then Simon introduced himself  “My name is Simon.”
Bruce says “Here, drink this medicine it restores your soul.”
Simon replied “Thanks.”


Bruce told Simon to go to America and get him something very precious, then Bruce gave Simon a magical broomstick to fly with to America it was hard to control, but Simon never gave up, he practices overnight and morning. Then one day he got a hang of it and went to America, but a dark cloud with a group of dementor raced to him but Simon's broom was so fast so then the leader of the dementor threw a dark spell at Simon that made him blind like a shark whale. After a while, an old lady with a skull staff healed me with a coconut skin, poison ivy, and itchy ivy. She told me a story about the dementors, it was interesting but a little bit scary my broomstick broke and I couldn’t go to America so the old lady led me a gravity power, she told me it will rare off when I make it to America.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi sione i like your story because it was fun and interesting

Post a Comment